Protection of personal data
You should be able to trust that your personal data are stored securely and responsibly with us (soakedinluxury.com by DK Company). Furthermore, personal data are only shared within DK Company A/S (incl. subsidiaries), and we do not disclose your personal data to third parties unless we are obligated to do so by law or unless you otherwise consent to such disclosure. Nor do we collect personal data from any sources without you having provided these yourself when placing orders, in connection with customer surveys or the like, and we do not collect any sensitive personal data about you.
Below, you can read more about how we collect personal data, how we store them and, not least, how you can gain access to and/or withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data.
How we use your personal data
We primarily use the data you provide to perform our agreements with you. This could, for example, be to enable us to send you newsletters or catalogues requested by you, to send goods ordered by you to the correct address etc.
We collect data for the following purposes:
- delivery of goods (the data are collected to perform an agreement with you)
- sending out newsletters, catalogues and other marketing material (only with your consent)
- analysis and statistics, as we have a significant interest in having as much knowledge about our customers as possible and to ensure that you and other customers have as good an experience on soakedinluxury.com as possible
- security conditions, as we have a significant interest in ensuring secure use of soakedinluxury.com, and because we can then investigate any unauthorised use.
We store your personal data for a period of five (5) years unless otherwise stated. If we process your data based on your consent, we will, however, only store the data until you withdraw your consent. Regarding the latter, we keep your data until a) You cancel your registration, (b) You object to our use of your data or (c) We have not used your data in the past 12 months.
Please feel free to contact us if:
- you are not sure what data we have collected about you
- you want to have the data collected about you rectified
- you want to have the data collected about you erased
- you want to refuse direct marketing or object to our processing of your personal data based on some specific circumstances or your specific situation
- you want us to restrict the use of the collected data to storage only (restricted use of personal data)
- you want the data collected about you to be transmitted to yourself or a third party in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
You will find our contact details under the section “Who is responsible for your data as data controller?".
When we process your personal data, you also have a right to the above.
For your own security, we will ask you to provide one or more personal details when contacting us in connection with, for example, objections to enable us to verify your identity.
If you want to refuse direct marketing via email, you do not need to contact us, as you can simply follow the instructions in the individual marketing email.
Where and how we store your data
We store your personal data securely and confidentially on servers in controlled facilities within the European Economic Area (EEA).
Who is responsible for your data as data controller?
Unless we inform you otherwise in connection with collection of your personal data, we are the data controller at soakedinluxury.com:
We are the data controller for all personal data in accordance with the current Danish Data Protection Act (Databeskyttelsesloven).
How to complain
If you find that DK Company A/S is processing your data in an incorrect manner, please contact us (you can find our contact details in the section above). You may obviously also complain about the processing of your data or other information relating to you by lodging a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency, Datatilsynet, Borgergade 28, 5, DK-1300 Copenhagen K or on